Wednesday 11 January 2012

Tuesday 10th January

Tuesday, 10 th January

Hello everyone,

We are studying Unit 5. We start the lesson revising natiolities and languages and the position of adjectives before a noun. For example, an Italian pizza; a French car...
We also study the constructions of phrases with the verbs: have, eat and drink. In the positive form:

I have a French car
I drink English tea
I eat Italian food
In the negative:
I don't have a French car
I don't drink English tea
I don't eat Italian food
And interrogative:
Do you have a French car?
Do you drink English tea?
Do you eat Italian food?

Check the importance of the auxiliary verb do for negatives(don't) and interrogatives(do you?).

We continue studying nationalities and food with a photocopy titled "Eating out". Students read about restautants in London and learn common expressions in a restaurant, like "Would you like anything to drink?", I'd like to pay, please.


To consolidate the new vocabulary, students practise the dialogues with their classmates.
We finish the session matching some cartoons with the right dialogues. These are common expressions at a party.

Do exercises from the Workbook, Unit 5, ex.11-12.


Go to Videos and play the Real English video again

No comments:

Post a Comment