Wednesday 16 January 2013

15th January


Today we have a class review. We correct some of the pending exercises. Like those from the photocopy called "Routines".
Then, we go to the book and correct the text about Lois. Here you have the audio to check your answers (T.6.11).And also the exercises 3/5.

To consolidate the structures about the present simple and telling the time, we watch a video. Some people talk about their daily routines (videos section)
Finally, we start a cloze text which will be completed in our next session.

Here you have the key to the reading comprehension from the photocopy "Habits and routines":
Activity 2- 1. life in Britain 2. life in the USA

Activity3- 2. People usually have lunch at 12.30 or 1.00 o'clock in Britain   3. British people often eat a sandwich for lunch.  4-Restaurants usually close at 11.30 in Britain.  5-No, he isn't. He's from Seville          6. Breakfast in the USA is usually big.   7. Spanish people often have lunch in a restaurant.    8. American families usually have dinner at 5.30 or 6 o'clock.

Activity 4- 2.f   3.a   4.e   5.c   6.b

Language study
Activity 1. 2. Tuesday  3. Wednesday   4. Thursday    5.Friday    6.Saturday    7.Sunday

Activity2. 1-1.on   2.in   3.on   4.in            2. 1.on   2.at   3.at   4.at

Activity3. 2. at eight o'clock 3. in the cafeteria at work 4. don't work 5. morning 6. eat out/meet friends 7.a Chinese 8. read books and listen to music.

Activity4. 2. I don't go to work at 9 o'clock. I go to work at 8 o'clock    3. I don't have lunch at home. I have lunch in the cafeteria at work.   4. I don't work at the weekend. I work Monday to Friday.    5. On Saturday I don't do the housework in the afternoon. I do the housework in the morning.    6. On Saturday evening i don't go to the cinema. I eat out/meet friends.   7. I don''t often eat out at an Indian restaurant. I eat out at a Chinese restaurant.   8. On Sunday, I don't watch TV. I read books and listen to music.

Activity 5. 2. Do you have a shower in the evening?   3. Do you eat out on Friday?    4. Do you work on Saturday?    5. Do you play football on Tuesday?    6. Do you do the housework at the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment